Local Exchange Facilities
Local currency facilities related to provision of financial resources for regular investment of plan or flowing capital awards to applicants. These local currency facilities will pay to applicants within framework of following contracts :
Financial facilities in form of civil participation contract for regular plan investment.
- If the amount of bank loan does not exceed from 60% of the whole plan investment, amount of loan will be maximum 80% of the whole civil participation contract .
- The rate of interest for financial facilities is 16% per year.
- The maximum time of pay back period of facilities will be assigned by bank.
Financial facilities in form of instalement sale contracts are made in order to provide required financial resources for provision of machinery and primary flowing capital.
- If the amount of bank loan does not exceed from 60% of the whole plan investment,the amount of such facilities will be at most 85% of purchasing machinery expense .
- The rate of interest for financial facilities is 15% per year.
- The maximum time of pay back period of facilities will assign by bank.
The rate of interest in installment sale of raw materials contract is 17% per year.
Foreign Exchange Resources:
Foreign exchange facilities can be awarded from different foreign exchange resources which their agencies have transferred to bank by making contract between special streamline of credit and banks and by international financial associations, under terms and conditions of each contract.
The most appropriate resource for provision of awardable foreign exchange facilities to plan is selected ,depending on specifications and situation of each plan .
Moreover, foreign exchange facilities may also award from the foreign exchange resources of bank itself.